Important advice when starting dismantling objects.
- Use safety googles to protect your eyes. You have only two eyes (most of you).
- Unplug the cord from the power if you start the tear down of your vacuum cleaner or the coffee machine.
- Everything that has springs is DANGEROUS because springs will fly away at light speed or cut in your flesh like a razor, so be careful and use gloves
- Never use a tool like a cutter, knife, screwdriver and apply pressure on an object toward your body. If the tool slips, it will end up in your body and you in the hospital. Be careful.
- And last, think, think, think before you start anything.